I worked in an open plan office alongside my boss who was a lay preacher and pulled me up for swearing. As a senior manager I was not in the habit of colouring my language with swear...
The Black Panthers, the Vietnam war, Bob Dylan and the woman's liberation movement, this is the New York scene in the Late 60's early 70's. The story is set in the open plan office of...
We know engagement is what drives people to participate. When you’re trying to draw members into a conversation, help build trust in your group, or help other members discover what you are...
Am I lying or just overselling? Am I bigging it up? Making more of it than is justified? Am I making something routine and commonplace sound different and innovative? How...
- national learning network for health and wellbeing boards (370)
- national learning network for health and wellbeing (366)
- leadership (260)
- local government (252)
- lg inform (203)
- social media (193)
- health and wellbeing boards (179)
- health and wellbeing board (152)
- health and wellbeing (137)
- health and wellbeing information (137)
- management (130)
- public sector (101)
- digital (99)
- health and wellbeing data (95)
- knowledge hub (83)
- adult social care (80)
- localgov (71)
- localgovdigital (71)
- collaboration (66)
- communication (57)