The Network on Knowledge Hub for everyone working with Historic England to achieve the best for people and places.
Top tips to make Heritage Workspace work for you
- Discover groups to join. Find projects, courses, committees, community groups
- On your My Home page set Heritage Workspace as your Home Network. Here's how...
- Find and connect with other members 400+ contacts who can help you
- Update your profile with a photo and your areas of expertise. Here's how...
- Set your preferences for the email Notifications you receive
Join the biggest community on Heritage Workspace
Join Historic Environment community to
- pick up news,
- ask questions in the Forum areas
- promote the work of your Group
- and make new contacts.
Start your own Group
Heritage Workspace is the place for groups that are:-
- running training courses and developing good practice
- running projects funded by Historic England
- committees and steering groups supported by Historic England
There's also a Group just for Heritage Workspace group facilitators, so if you want to find out what might be involved in running a Group before you suggest one, or make better use of an existing Group do feel free to join and ask.
When you are ready Suggest a group (opens an email to the Network Administrators). Please tell us:-
- Who will be facilitating the Group (at least two are needed)
- How you plan to develop the Group
- How your Group will contribute to the value of the Heritage Workspace Network for others outside your Group.
See the Guidance for Group Start-Up for full details.