The Network on Knowledge Hub for everyone working with Historic England to achieve the best for people and places.
Like to Log In and Sign Up? Read How to get on to Heritage Workspace.
Top tips to make Heritage Workspace work for you
- Discover groups to join. Find projects, courses, committees, community groups
- On your My Home page set Heritage Workspace as your Home Network. Here's how...
- Find and connect with other members 400+ contacts who can help you
- Update your profile with a photo and your areas of expertise. Here's how...
- Set your preferences for the email Notifications you receive
Join the biggest community on Heritage Workspace
Join Historic Environment community to
- pick up news,
- ask questions in the Forum areas
- promote the work of your Group
- and make new contacts.
Start your own Group
Heritage Workspace is the place for groups that are:-
- running training courses and developing good practice
- running projects funded by Historic England
- committees and steering groups supported by Historic England
There's also a Group just for Heritage Workspace group facilitators, so if you want to find out what might be involved in running a Group before you suggest one, or make better use of an existing Group do feel free to join and ask.
When you are ready Suggest a group (opens an email to the Network Administrators). Please tell us:-
- Who will be facilitating the Group (at least two are needed)
- How you plan to develop the Group
- How your Group will contribute to the value of the Heritage Workspace Network for others outside your Group.
See the Guidance for Group Start-Up for full details.