Why Knowledge Hub Microsites?
- A microsite of easily navigable web pages with your branding.
- Easy-to-configure page design and flexible digital layout.
- Extensive digital collaboration toolset: discussion forum, library, news and more.
- Categorise and tag information so it’s easily findable.
Content manage your own network information page and curate news.
- Powerful search function and content recommendations.
- Administration tools: manage and organise content.
- Visible publicly (www), and across Knowledge Hub, for extended coverage.
- Fully responsive, WCAG AA accessible and easily added content translations.
- Downloadable management reports and activity-based analytics.
Knowledge Hub Microsites
Your own branded mini website – microsite – hosted on Knowledge Hub to promote your knowledge, assets, resources and services publicly.
An always open, accessible, digital exhibition space, where you can create responsive web pages, listings utilising Knowledge Hub’s extensive digital toolset, without the need for hosting and maintenance fees.
Find out more on the UK Government's Digital Marketplace
- Trusted, secure (https), UK-hosted.
- Low cost, low code, open standards web pages.
- No maintenance, hosting or upgrade costs.
- Easy to manage and maintain.
- Quick set up time: established within a few days.
- Expert technical and content management support.
- Full administrator training.
- User-focused development and platform-wide upgrades.
- Improved efficiency through shared resources.
- Save time and money through re-use of established technology.