Public Health England (PHE) exists to protect and improve the nation’s health, and reduce health inequalities. We work with national and local government, the NHS and the public to provide evidence-based expertise and public health services such as immunisation and screening. We are an executive agency of our sponsor body, the Department of Health and Social Care, and employ 5,500 people across 20 regional offices.
Content published on KHub may be subject to the PHE Gateway process. If so, it must meet the same standards and quality checks as content published on GOV.UK.
You require Gateway approval if you:
- are from a Knowledge and Intelligence Team (KIT) or centre that want to publish content nationwide, such as a report from a KIT lead
- want to publish a publication, like a report or guidance
If you are publishing content to local contacts in your region, you do not need Gateway approval. If you're not sure, inform your local centre’s communications team and KIT director.
You can edit your own posts, but not the posts of others. You cannot edit comments on an article or story once that comment has been posted to the site.
Your content may be edited or deleted at the sole discretion of PHE moderators if it does not comply with our terms of reference.
How to use this network:
- Join a group that's part of the PHE network
- Select Public Health England from the drop-down list in the top-left corner
- Click the 'set as home network' button that will appear on your homepage. Once you’ve set your home network, you’ll see all the latest PHE updates on your homepage when you log in
- Find out how to set your notifications or get help on setting email notifications
- Find out more about open, restricted and private groups
Information and activities posted here do not represent the views of PHE unless clearly stated.
About our network
PHE’s Knowledge Hub (KHub) network brings together colleagues from PHE, local authorities and the wider healthcare community. You can use this space to start or join discussions, share knowledge and promote events.
Our network has both open and restricted groups. Anyone can join open groups. Access to restricted groups requires a request approval to protect confidential information and discussions.Search all PHE groups