The COVID-19 pandemic is having a profound impact on our economy and
our wellbeing. Continuing to build fair work must be a priority to
create the type of Scotland we want and need.
Properly embedding fair work principles will help Scotland respond to
the challenges caused by the current pandemic as well as other issues
around aging, climate change, automation, remote-working, EU Exit and
changes in patterns of global trade.
About this Event
This event will:
- support debate and understanding of fair work;
- explore the changing nature of work;
- consider how we better embed fair work in the recovery;
- and reflect on international experience and approaches that could
help us embed improved fair work outcomes in Scotland.
The Fair Work
Convention Co Chairs, Professor Patricia Findlay and Grahame Smith
will welcome the following guest speakers to this event:
- Gavin Kelly, Chair, Resolution Foundation
- Veronica Nilsson, Head of the Global Deal
The event will also include a Panel Q&A session with:
- Tracy Black, Director of CBI Scotland
- Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, CIPD
- Roz Foyer, General Secretary, STUC
Book your place at our event today, register for the event via Eventbrite