The last one before the Christmas break, and still lots to share.
I just wanted to say thank you to Edmund Lee and the crew at English Heritage and a few of the Facilitators from the Project and Programme Management CoP who participated in two walkthroughs this month.
- We have a few new members who have introduced themselves in the Forum. If you get a chance please say hello to Michael Gray, Chloe Muir and Steve Salvini.
- Follow John on his Knowledge Hub journey to find and share information across UK local government. A big thank you to Jamie and Michelle for making this great video that introduces you to the Knowledge Hub. We have brought together a few of the video walkthroughs in the wiki. If you have any suggestion for other walkthroughs that you would like to see please let us know.
- Do you struggle when writing an invitation that will be sent to potential members? We have a quick guide into some of the elements you may wish to include in the invitation.
- Do you live on your Blackberry or do you have members that do? Did you know you can post a blog and reply to a forum easily from a Blackberry? We have a handy guide showing you how you can do this via a Blackberry and other smart phones.
- A change in Twitter has resulted in websites that once allowed you to embed twitter streams into your group, no longer work. But thanks to Dave Collier who has found a way for this to work using the new twitter widget
- Do you need to remove a member from your group? If you do please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your group and the reason, and they will be able to do this for you.
- A date for your diary is the 25 January 2013, at Newark and Sherwood District Council. We will be running a workshop called Knowledge Hub workshop: how to get the best out of it. If you or any of your colleagues are interested please let us know.
Survey: How much time do you spend facilitating a group?