If you're free on the 10th of January between 12:30am and 1:30pm and have an interest in Knowledge Management and Project Management then put aside some time and book your place.
Judy Payne a member of the ISO working group that has drafted the standard will introduce and cover the following points:
- What is the status of the standard?
- Why is the standard needed?
- What are the key messages in the standard?
- Why are the messages in the standard different from the KM entry in the APM BoK?
- What does the standard mean for PPM professionals?
The standard is protected by copyright, so the detailed content of the standard cannot be shared as part of the webinar. To get the most out of the webinar, please take a look at the standard beforehand:
- Go to the BSI Standards Development website
- Search for ISO 30401
- Click on the red reference link (ISO 30401)
- Click on Read draft and comment
- There is no charge for registering on the website or for reading the draft standard.
You can read more about it in Judy’s detailed blog called The ISO standard is coming
This is only the start of the discussion. Come and join us in the KM in Projects Group where we will be continuing the discussions and looking into the key sections of the standard.
This is a FREE webinar run by APM. But you do not need to be a member of APM to attend the webinar so please come along.