G-Cloud, Digital Outcomes and Specialists, Cyber Security, Quality Assurance and Testing and Crown Hosting withing Crown Commercial Service
A big thank you to @harrym @dxw and all of the nearly 3,000 voters who contributed to The Digital Outcomes and Specialists Armchair Audit
@UKDigitalFuture really welcome feedback from our users; and this was a very well structured response highlighting how early engagement with #DoS suppliers (and early visibility of DOS opportunities) delivers optimum outcomes.
Some great points were made around
- Buyer confusion and how we can improve commercial guidance throughout,
- The need to provide more support and education for buyers to help them describe their opportunities,
- Increasing digital buying capability within government and public sector
@Dansaxby1 has a session with Harry Metcalfe next week; specifically looking at all commercial aspects of improvements to DoS and G-Cloud.
If anyone wants to talk to CCS about how the agreements work for you, or how it can be improved… please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will look to share more on that very soon. Including how we plan to embed and include the improvements into frameworks of the future.
Digital Future will be running a series of customer and supplier workshop events. We are looking at face-to-face and webinar based in February and March. First of which will be related to Software as a Service but we intend to outline our plans for G-Cloud 10 at the events also.
We are also planning a follow up to the ‘Meet the Tech Directors briefing’, held back in November.
Planning is underway with @TechUK
You can register you interest in attending these events by signing up to event and comms notifications here
- Looking at how the new CCS core Terms and Conditions align to Digital Future user needs
- More work on journey mapping
- Preparing for upcoming events
- Service Classification: we’ve started on SaaS. Cloud infrastructure and storage, Application Services (Dev, Test, Mgt) and Security Services (inc cyber) to follow very shortly
You can get involved here.
If you would like to get involved in any of our work, please get in touch.
Stay up to date
Follow us on Twitter: @UKDigitalFuture
Join the discussions on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ccs-govdigitalfuture
For Public Sector departments, join the discussions on Knowledge Hub
View our CCS team page
Have a great weekend!
Digital Future team