Starting 28 October 2021 18:00 through to 28 October 2021 20:00
Most large projects create a degree of conflict, be it between different organisations or between individuals. As conflict escalates, it has an exponentially damaging effect on project performance, as communication and collaboration cease. This lecture will explore the common causes of conflict and provide some ideas and practical steps to help manage difficult situations.
The topics covered will include:
- The different types of conflict and how they emerge in a project
- What behavioural science tells us about conflict in a work environment
- Setting up a team to manage conflict early
- The value of learning to respond reflectively
- The importance of creating a ’no blame’ culture
- Problem solving models
There will also be time to explore some practical examples.
For further information and to book your place, please visit the APM website.
Register for this event
To register your place at this event, use the button below. This will take you to a registration page outside the network.Register Now