Knowledge Hub Global Showcase
Ready for useful online exchange on public services?
Now is the time to globally unleash great practices and innovative ideas across
Then join or request membership in the online groups below that inspire you.
Explore groups. Get ready to share and learn.
These special groups (out of 1500+) invite public service professionals like you from around the world:
- Project and Programme Management Community of Practice
- Improvement and Performance
- Climate Local Network
- Education Connects
- Community Safety - crime prevention
- Local Democracy Bytes Club - better local democracy
- Information Graphics and Visualisation
- Social Media and Online Collaboration
- Web Improvement and Usage Community
- Public Sector Communications
- Knowledge Hub Global - Building international engagement
- Stay tuned... NEW global regional 'home rooms' coming soon
With nearly a decade building digital public services collaboration across the UK and over 100,000 members, the Knowledge Hub now invites global participation.
While most members come from the public sector, everyone dedicated to improving and innovating with public services is welcome to join from all countries.
Deep public service knowledge
With millions of knowledge connections across the Knowledge Hub, in addition to groups, without logging in you may view and search our library of publicly shared documents, explore public blog posts, and view public service oriented events.
When you register with KHub and join groups, you can gain access to more knowledge and share too.
Participating within the stated purpose of an online group is very important. After you join a group, introduce yourself in the group’s forum.
Passionate about globally connecting great people across public services?
- Requesting membership - Most KHub groups are high trust “apply to join” restricted groups geared toward public service professionals in various fields but from different kinds of entities. Sharing your background or interest will help group facilitators with your join request.
- Fill out profile - When you register with KHub, based on your skills and interests, additional online groups are recommended. Filling out your profile will improve your KHub experience and build trust with others.
- Useful notifications - To be more engaged, set your email notifications to immediate or daily and only switch to weekly if the volume is too high.
- More help - Additional Help is available.
Your big idea and connections combined with joint outreach and the Knowledge Hub’s platform and participant base presents a great opportunity for successful knowledge exchange. The technology is the easy part - accessing our world leading support and training for new online group facilitators involving public services is the secret key to success.
Please review our create a group section. The Knowledge Hub is a world leader in fostering effective online groups about public services that actually work.