Welcome to the Socitm Network on Knowledge Hub.
Socitm is the network and representative body for professionals delivering public services for the benefit of people and communities through the effective use of information and digital technology.
As a non-member please feel free to join our Open group to get a taste of what Socitm can offer you.
See our Network calendar of events
As a member then take advantage of our groups which will support your professional development, enhance your peer networking, extend your reach into national initiatives and provide research and improvement services for your organisation.
- Member Networking group - hive of activity here as members connect and discuss all issues and development
- Regional collaboration - Our 12 regions have a library and forum in Member group for local collaboration and sharing of practice
- Policy forming - gain an understanding, influence and engage with the policy discussion forum on Member group
- Socitm Insight group - subscribers only, provides a monthly topical briefing to support IT/Digital leadership
- Supplier Partnership Programme group - Gold, Silver and Bronze levels for supplier to understand and exceed in this market
- PSN Solutions group - specific support for PSN issues
- More groups will come online as this Network grows
To access the restricted group you must be a Socitm member and can find out more from our website
(Public/third sector member £100 Private Sector member £160)
For a quick link to your regional group use of region page.
Visit the Socitm website