The Network on Knowledge Hub for everyone working with Historic England to achieve the best for people and places.
Heritage Workspace is available to host discussion forums and groups focused on helping the heritage sector recover from the current crisis. Historic England has suspended the usual requirements for starting new Heritage Workspace groups. We welcome requests for new groups to support remote working, provide secure file sharing and online discussion for those working in the sector.
Top tips to make Heritage Workspace work for you
- Discover groups to join. Find projects, courses, committees, community groups
- On your My Home page set Heritage Workspace as your Home Network. Here's how...
- Find and connect with other members 400+ contacts who can help you
- Update your profile with a photo and your areas of expertise. Here's how...
- Set your preferences for the email Notifications you receive
Join the biggest community on Heritage Workspace
Join Historic Environment community to
- pick up news,
- ask questions in the Forum areas
- promote the work of your Group
- and make new contacts.