Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - May

Sec 106 Database

Former Member, Addaswyd 14 Years yn ôl.

Sec 106 Database

My Authority is considering implementing the Colchester model Sec 106 Database. Has anyone else implemented the same software, what problems were identified and and what cost, what were the percieved and actual benefits? Any response will be gratefully received on michael.hart@reading.gov.uk thanks

Re: Sec 106 Database

I went on the demo for the Colchester database and decided that it was not for us. Although there were some useful elements. I did not feel that the financial information was detailed enough and it did not cover other benefits. We have gone and produced a more detailed database which covers everything that needs to be honoured in a S106 ie contributions, works, bonds, notices, travel plans and it would work for S278 and S38 agreements. We also have a pre-agreement database to record negations I suggest that you read the comments on the other thread about databases and may contact others that have databases

Re: Sec 106 Database

Michael, the other thread Karen mentions is here: http://www.pas.gov.uk/pas/forum/thread-maint.do?topicId=85865 Cheers, John.