Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - May

S106 Monitoring - DOT.NET System & 2 day workshop

Former Member, Addaswyd 14 Years yn ôl.

S106 Monitoring - DOT.NET System & 2 day workshop

For anyone that has attended the Colchester Section 106 - 2 day workshop - you may interested to hear that we are now going to develop the Colchester Section 106 Access database as a full DOT.NET application, which will look and handle the same as the free one that we have given out on our workshops. This would be ideal for anyone currently using the Access version we supplied, as your data will transfer across very easily; as the table structure will remain the same, yes the database will handle CIL if adopted. It is intended that that this will be a low cost option for planning authorities and will come with full support and development. We are running our next two day workshop in Colchester in January 2010.

Re: S106 Monitoring - DOT.NET System & 2 day workshop

Do you have any further technical information on this new version that you could send me? I have attended your previous workshop but was unable to implement the database as, shortly after I returned, there was a corporate ban on the use of Access databases. We use DOT.NET framework 2.0 - would this be the same version, and what language would it be written in?

Re: S106 Monitoring - DOT.NET System & 2 day workshop

I can now confirm that the next 2 day Section 106 workshop will take place at the Holiday Inn Colchester, on the 4th & 5th of February 2010. Any enquiries should be directed to: kerry.stapleton@colchester.gov.uk