Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - Ddoe

Infrastructure Planning & LSP

Former Member, Addaswyd 14 Years yn ôl.

Infrastructure Planning & LSP

I was wondering if any authorities had set up an infrastructure sub-group for their LSP, and if so, what the proposed membership of this sub-group might be? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Infrastructure Planning & LSP

Hi I have recently been invited to an inaugral meeting of an Infrastructure Sub Group of Chichester District Council's LSP. It would be worth contacting them to find out more information. Regards Hannah

Re: Infrastructure Planning & LSP

if you want to see some 'model' terms of reference for such a group then there is one in the PAS material that supported the Infrastructure seminars in Nov 2008. This might help you to get going. The approach to establishing the LSP group is set out in the Steps Approach to Infrastructure Planning and Delivery and will be supprted further through the IDP community of Practice which which will have more material posted to it in coming months. a number of local authorites are taking this approach although the excat implementation will vary a local level. I have noticed that BANES, Charnwood, NW Leicestershire, Ashfield have all started down this road Janice Janice