Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - Wythnos yma

Decision Notice formats

Former Member, Addaswyd 14 Years yn ôl.

Decision Notice formats

I am in the process of reviewing my Councils Decision Notice format/layout and with a mind to likely changes to condition procedures want to introduce an "ordered" format of conditions ie Statutory, Precedent, Ongoing etc. I am after examples from other LPA's who may have done this to compare. Can anyone assist? Kelvin

Re: Decision Notice formats

Further to my original posting in the light of DCLG Conditions consultation the possibility of an ordered format for decision notices is likely to be recommended. Still keen to identify examples. Thanks

Our early tests have merely used the sequence in Uniform to order the conditions. We have also looked at the "type" marker on the recomendations and decision tabs. You should use "M" for monitoring and "L" for legal so they are picked up in the development monitoring module, however there is nothing to stop them being used to store other letters such as S for Statutory, P for Precedent but use M for ongoing (so as to maintain Uniform) Let me know if you want futher details... Phill

Forgot to say, you can then use programming in the letter templates to group them... sequencing also helps