Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - May

Information Technologies in Public Participation

Former Member, Addaswyd 14 Years yn ôl.

Information Technologies in Public Participation

Hey guys, I am studying Urban Planning at Liverpool John Moores and in my final year. My dissertation is about the changing nature of public participation and consultation periods with regards to the implementation of new technologies. As part of my research, i am looking to gather the thoughts and opinions about these technologies from planning stakeholders such as consultants, officers and committee members with the use of an online questionnaire. If you would like be a part of this research, you may undertake a questionnaire (the link is below). This consists of TEN quick questions- NO personal information is taken and so the results will remain anonymous. If enough people are interested, I may post the final results here, such as what technologies are most used in LPA and what improvements are needed. http://www.survey.ljmu.ac.uk/participation/ Thanks for any support or input given, and feel free to post your comments in this topic. Thanks, Andrew Jalali. Urban Planning Student at LJMU.