Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - May

Dissertation Help...

Former Member, Addaswyd 13 Years yn ôl.

Dissertation Help...

Good evening PAS users, I am a final year Building Design Management student completing my dissertation on the relationship between Designers and Local Planning Authorities in the context of design (I previously used this forum to find some literature, which was very useful). I am calling out to any local authority planning officers who can spare ten to fifteen minutes of their time to complete the following questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/localplanningauthoritysurvey I would also welcome any additional feedback on the study or the quality of my questionnaire through this forum. Many thanks in advance Michael Pittuck Graduate Architectural Technologist

Re: Dissertation Help...

Thanks to anyone who has already participated in my survey - responses from Darlington, Portsmouth and Nuneaton & Bedworth can only have come from the link on this website. Please keep them coming, I'm hoping you'd find the survey interesting and it is an excellent opportunity to vent some opinions on the subject. Thanks once again Michael

More responses from Swindon and Durham can only have come from this website, Your assistance is massively appreciated and there is still just under two weeks for anybody else who would like to contribute to fill in this questionnaire. Thanks once again Michael

Folks, Thankyou very much for you assistance with my dissertation research. I have had some very enlightening responses so far. I will be closing my survey on the 31st March so there is still a week for anyone to fill in the questionnaire should they wish. Many thanks in advance Michael

Folks, Your contribution to my dissertation study has been invaluable. 10 of my questionnaire responses has come courtesy of this forum. Thanks for all your help Kind Regards Michael