Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - May

1App

Former Member, Addaswyd 12 Years yn ôl.

1App

Hello We have been trialling the 1App connector between the Planning Portal and the reception screen of UNIform for about six weeks. Unfortunately we are experiencing quite a few problems and I was wondering if anyone else experienced problems and if so how those have been overcome. A few examples of the problems we have experienced are: * UPRN doesn't appear - we have to re-enter the address to bring it up * applications sometimes fail to connect to UNIform Many thanks Pauline
Former Member, Addaswyd 12 Years yn ôl.

Re: 1App

The UPRN will only be shown where the address is an exact match for what is in the GMS module of Uniform. In practical terms the strike rate is very low. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing because you will find that applicants frequently select the wrong address and so it is good practice for your admin/validation staff to check addresses. You'll also get some very long winded or inaccurate descriptions of development that will need to be changed too. We've used the connector for several years and it's fine for downloading the applications, but it doesn't completely automate the process. I've not had any problems with applications failing to connect to Uniform - we do get the odd error report which I generally put down to a glitch in Internet connectivity.