Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - Wythnos yma

Changes to Validation Criteria

Former Member, Addaswyd 12 Years yn ôl.

Changes to Validation Criteria

The NPPF makes some reference to this, and seems to echo current advice, eg 'the right information is crucial to good decision-taking' - para 192, and '..information requirements for applications ....should be proportionate to the nature and scale of development proposals and reviewed on a frequent basis. Local planning authorites should only request supporting information that is relevant, necessary and material to the application in question' - para 193. But deep in the recesses of my mind I had thought that something else might be comming forward on this, so can anyone throw any light on this ?
Former Member, Addaswyd 12 Years yn ôl.

Re: Changes to Validation Criteria

The CLG siad they were going to consult on revisions to the national guidance in Autumn 2011. I followed this up last November but the response was that they were going to consult shortly but could not give a timescale. No surprise that we still have nothing. Perhaps it will come out with the conlusion on application fees!!!!