Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Ouvert | En cours - juillet 2012 | Dernière modification - May

Allocations DPD

Former Member, modifié il y a 15 années.

Allocations DPD

We are approaching the end of formal representations for our allocations DPD It is my understanding that costs cannot be applied for by representors who are challenging the allocations. Paragraph D19 from the 2004 PPS12 'Examination expenses: D19. Participants attending an examination are expected to meet their own expenses. Unlike a planning appeal inquiry or hearing, there is no power for the inspector to consider applications for costs for or against any parties at the examination into a development plan document.' However, this document has now been replaced in its entirety by PPS12 2008 and unfortunately there is no fresh statement on this in the 2008 version Any advice
Former Member, modifié il y a 15 années.

Re: Allocations DPD

I have never heard or experienced anyone seeking costs for Local Plan or successor inquiries/examinations. Presumably (and I haven't researched this) an application for costs would require a specific enabling piece of legislation/regulation, and couldn't just rely on the lack of a negative statement in government advice?