Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Ouvert | En cours - juillet 2012 | Dernière modification - May

Cross Boundary Applications

Chris Wilkins, modifié il y a 15 années.

Cross Boundary Applications

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 19/10/11 Publications Récentes
I know this has been discussed before but appeared to be mainly about fee aspect. I am more concerned about 'coding' for application (major/minor/other) and how it is actually processed if you are the minority authoirity dealing with smaller element of overall proposal. My example is housing scheme where 8 and a half! of the 90 odd houses are within our area. Presumably this is a 'minor' as ther are less that 10 houses Does my report to Board just relate to these? Do I condition it just for that element within our area and what if these conflict with conditions imposed by other authority? Has anyone got any examples of cross boundary proposals that could help with these questions?
Former Member, modifié il y a 15 années.

Re: Cross Boundary Applications

Chris There are a number of examples in the case of larger devlopments of good cross boundary working by LPA's. This would cover assessment of proposals, ctte report, briefing of Members etc and generally being joined up. I think what is important is your relationship to adjacent LPA and seeking to deal with these matters. There are no legal issues to prevent this. Hope this helps. If any other related questions let me know. Kelvin