Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Ouvert | En cours - juillet 2012 | Dernière modification - May

CAPPS - Monitoring Module for S106 agreements

Former Member, modifié il y a 15 années.

CAPPS - Monitoring Module for S106 agreements

I have recently been appointed as S106 Programmes Monitoring Officer for Doncaster Council. I am looking to implement a new database to enable us to monitor all S106 agreements. Does anybody use the CAPPS Monitoring Module for this purpose that I could view? Any feedback would be really appreciated. Thanks My email address is laura.sharman@doncaster.gov.uk

Re: CAPPS - Monitoring Module for S106 agreements

We have just implemented the Uniform Development Condition Monitoring (DM) module in Planning, initially to discharge and monitor planning conditions, but possibly to monitor S106 agreements. IDOX (formerly CAPS) are supposed to be working on a new Contributions module for Uniform but this won't be due for release until the end of the year. We are currently looking at other possible options for monitoring S106 agreements, as we are not convinced that the Uniform DM module will meet our requirements. If you would like further info please email me at ppenfold@winchester.gov.uk.

Further to Mark's comments above, I have had a meeting with our IDOX Account Manager this week, and he confirmed that the Contributions module will be released with Version 8 but that this will not be until Q4 - end of the year.
Former Member, modifié il y a 14 années.

We also intend to use the Idox contributions module for monitoring S106 agreements once a suitable version becomes available. Planning currently use Uniform and a 106 monitoring module would be a logical extension to this. However in the interim, like Mark, we have compiled a simple Access database which is proving extremely useful. If you would like more info email me at jcunningham@chichester.gov.uk

Laura - Have you considered contacting Colchester as they have a proven database? A copy is offered following a PAS workshop that is run a couple of time a year.

We at QES have developed a system - ePlan106 - for end-to-end S106 adminstration. Call: Phil Evans on 017899 917796 emai: philevans@qualityeducationsolutions.co.ukl