Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Ouvert | En cours - juillet 2012 | Dernière modification - May

Climate Change Planning Guidance - Creating a questionnaire

Former Member, modifié il y a 14 années.

Climate Change Planning Guidance - Creating a questionnaire

Dear All, As part of work towards National Indicator NI 188, Planning to Adapt to Climate Change, I am looking at creating a questionnaire from the Planning Advisory Service and Home and Communities Agency Academy's "Climate Change Planning Guidance" http://www.pas.gov.uk/pas/core/page.do?pageId=108854 . I will be using the questionnaire as part of the risk assessment of planning service areas for Level 2 of NI 188. Has anyone else produced a questionnaire or checklist from the guidance available on the websites? If others have not created a questionnaire, I will post a draft on the PSA discussion forum once completed and I would be grateful for any comments or suggestions. Kind regards, Isabel Clark Rutland County Council

Re: Climate Change Planning Guidance - Creating a questionnaire

Dear Isabel Last year Arup's were commissioned by CLG to undertake a survey of LPAs re their implementation of PPS1. You might be able to get a copy of their questionnaire from them or from within your own council. The contact at Arups was Clare Healy 13 Fitzroy Street, London W1T 4BQ tel: +44 (0) 20 7755 6368 Clare.Healy@arup.com I believe CLG may publish the results shortly. At PAS we are looking into what support would be most useful to accompany the Climate Change PPS and would welcome any feedback on the current guidance which we host on behalf of DCLG. Any one with any opinions please get in touch. Gillian gillian.morgan@idea.gov.uk

Re: Climate Change Planning Guidance - Creating a questionnaire

Dear Gillian, Thank you, I will ask our planning section and pass on your question relating to support for Climate Change PPS, and contact Clare if they were not included in the survey. Kind regards, Isabel