Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Ouvert | En cours - juillet 2012 | Dernière modification - May

Informal Hearing - submitting amended drawaings

Julie Greer, modifié il y a 13 années.

Informal Hearing - submitting amended drawaings

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 20/10/11 Publications Récentes
It has been a while since I have done an informal hearing. Can anyone advise on protocol for submitting amended drawings during an informal hearing. The design of the facade has changed along with some alterations to the size of flats and the amenity space has been reduced. The LA as well as objectors would have seen the amended scheme about 3 weeks in advance of the hearing.
Former Member, modifié il y a 13 années.

Re: Informal Hearing - submitting amended drawaings

Isn't it the case that the Inspector will make a decision based on the drawings submitted as part of the application? I am not sure to what extent he/she can take account of amended drawings after the refusal.
Former Member, modifié il y a 13 années.

Re: Informal Hearing - submitting amended drawaings

I would be very surprised if the inspector would accept amended drawings as no formal consultation by the Local Authority would have been undertaken on the drawings. In my experience when this happens the inspector may be willing to accept them if the LPA has no objection but advise as this will result in the adjournment of the appeal while necessary consultation takes place it would leave your client open to a claim of costs for the full appeal.