Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Ouvert | En cours - juillet 2012 | Dernière modification - Aujourd'hui

E consultation

Former Member, modifié il y a 12 années.

E consultation

Hello We are currently exploring e consultation and I was wondering if anyone else does this and if so what is your process for consulting and dealing with comments received. I would also be grateful for examples of problems encountered and how those were overcome! Many thanks Pauline

Re: E consultation

Hi Pauline We use the IDOX system for public and consultee econsultation. Drop me a line if you want to discuss in detail - ian.reekie@midsuffolk.gov.uk

Pauline We are the same as Mid Suffolk and use IDOX Public Access and Consultee Access and have signed up to the Consultee Cloud. It is really efficient way to handle comments, particularly as we also use IDOX DMS and the comments get posted into both the back office planning system (IDOX UNI-Form) and the DMS. There is no scanning of letters/redaction of personal information!! We are encouraging this as our preferred method of receiving comments in all our standard consultation letters/website. Happy to discuss, drop me an email - paul.boucher@cambridge.gov.uk

If you are looking for a pure e-consultation system (i.e. not linked to a specific DC application), then the iNovem software used at Northamptonshire CC would do the job, and has a number of collaboration facilities, as well as the consultation aspects. NCC uses this for the LDF consultations Another contender for consultation software would be Limehouse.