Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - Ddoe

New PD Rights - Prior Approval Determination Periods

Mark Baldry, Addaswyd 3 Years yn ôl.

New PD Rights - Prior Approval Determination Periods

New Member Postiadau: 2 Dyddiad Ymuno: 19/02/2020 Bostiadau diweddar

In some cases and indeed as has been the case previously where a developers ability to exercise a PDR is subject to them obtaining Prior Approval from the LPA the relevant regs state the period within which the LPA must determine the Prior Approval application. However in some cases (seemingly such as the Part 1, Schedule 2 Class AA - Additional storeys on existing dwellings) there is no explicitly stated period within which the PA application has to be determined.

I am certain that recently, in reviewing the various legislation changes I read somewhere that if no specific period is stated within a particular class to work to a default period.......although now I cannot for the life of me recall where I read this to confirm what is specified.

Can anybody direct me?

Thanks

You do not have permission to access the requested resource.
Mark Baldry, Addaswyd 3 Years yn ôl.

RE: New PD Rights - Prior Approval Determination Periods

New Member Postiadau: 2 Dyddiad Ymuno: 19/02/2020 Bostiadau diweddar

Brilliant James, thank you, I knew I had read it somewhere I just couldn't recall where, whether it was in pre-existing or new legislation, or even amended new legislation! The rate of legislative changes over recent months has certainly been a challenge. Only time will tell what the on the ground results will be. I suspect it may not necessarily be quite as all the press headlines would have people believe when things were first announced.  

You do not have permission to access the requested resource.