Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - Heddiw

S106 Dissertation

Former Member, Addaswyd 15 Years yn ôl.

S106 Dissertation

To all developers, planning authorities, housing corporations, RSLs, consultants and others. I am a currently studying Property Planning and Development (BSc Hons) at Kingston University. I am writing a development paper in the use of Section 106 legal agreements during the past 15 months, particularly in regards to delivering affordable housing during the current economic climate. I have created a short questionnaire, attached to this email (in Microsoft Word .doc format) of about 15 questions covering the issue and hoping that you will be willing to assist in my research. The questionnaire should only take 5-10 minutes to complete and attached to the email. I appreciate the sensitivity of the issue but would be extremely grateful for your response. If you are able, or would like, to assist in the research of this paper then I would be very grateful if you could fill out the questionnaire reply to juliuswin104a@hotmail.com with the filled out questionnaire with “S106 questionnaire” in the subject title. If you require any further information about the research, please email me and I would be happy to provide any further information. If you wish to receive a completed copy of the results of the research I would also be happy to do so should respondents so wish. Many thanks, Regards Julius Win Kingston University