Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Open group | Started - July 2012 | Last activity - May

CIL evidence base costs

Former Member, modified 12 Years ago.

CIL evidence base costs

I'm currently looking into commissioning consultants to undertake an assessment of development viability to form part of a CIL evidence base. As part of this process, I’m trying to get a rough idea of the likely cost of a study that will determine the level of viability of development considering factors such as land values, development costs, affordable housing requirements etc. Clearly, the eventual cost will be determined by a number of factors, including the exact scope of the brief but if anyone is able to share any information or point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful. I would be particularly interested to hear from any authority that is working jointly on gathering CIL evidence. Thanks

Re: CIL evidence base costs

Mark Central Lancashire authorities are working together on CIL and in response to a similar thread I made an offer to assist other authorities regarding sharing our brief which includes a budget figure. You are welcome to contact me - julian.jackson@lancashire.gov.uk Julian

Re: CIL evidence base costs

Hi Mark if we can have a chat over the phone to discuss local market circumstances, I'l happily give you a steer. Peter Vernon peter.vernon@vernon.co.uk 07702 415772