Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Open group | Started - July 2012 | Last activity - This week

PLANNING ENFORCEMENT ADVICE

Former Member, modified 11 Years ago.

PLANNING ENFORCEMENT ADVICE

Not sure if this is the forum for this issue but - I am a retired enforcement officer, Ian Durrant, and have been contacted by a business man from Jersey who wants some enforcement advice. My knowledge is out of date and my interest in enforcement has been overcome by my interest in my allotment, so have had to turn down his offer to fly me to Jersey to discuss his problem. Would anyone be interested in taking this on? I will be happy to pass your details on to him. Best wishes Ian Durrant Retired and happy.
Former Member, modified 10 Years ago.

Re: PLANNING ENFORCEMENT ADVICE

Hi Ian, I am an Enforcement Officer employed by Capita Symonds working in partnership with North Tyneside Council. My role remains very much that of a local government officer although we are seeking new business development opportunities. As a consequence we may be able to provide some assistance depending upon the nature of the request etc. I would be appy for you to forward my contact details for an initial discussion. My office no. is 01916436306. Best regards, Kevin
Former Member, modified 10 Years ago.

Re: PLANNING ENFORCEMENT ADVICE

Hello Ian ... Likewise, I'd be happy to advise. Although I'm now out on my own I am still involved in a lot of Enforcement! See www.mhplanning.co.uk for details. Regards. Mike