Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Grŵp agored | Wedi dechrau - Gorffenaf 2012 | Gweithgaredd diwethaf - Heddiw

Integrated Evidence Bases and Assessments

Former Member, Addaswyd 11 Years yn ôl.

Integrated Evidence Bases and Assessments

Doubtless paragraph 158 of the Framework is deeply embedded in all our thinking. In particular the first part of the second sentence “Local planning authorities should ensure that their assessment of and strategies for housing, employment and other uses are integrated…...” and of course the second bullet to paragraph 161 specifically refers to combining SHLAA and Employment land studies. My request is for any information, tips or even documents from anyone who has started on this road and better yet anything completed. I am particularly interested in Joint or linked assessments (1) for employment and housing land supply (2) of employment and housing requirements (3) CIL and Whole Plan viability And for anything else would be a bonus, including who did the work for you. Thanks. (3)
Former Member, Addaswyd 11 Years yn ôl.

Re: Integrated Evidence Bases and Assessments

Hi, Whilst I'm in the mood to chivvy people along, I can't believe there isn't anyone out there who hasn't at least started to tackle this. Please, if you have been looking at (or have already done) joint assessments, get in touch! Thanks Adam