Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Open group | Started - July 2012 | Last activity - Today

key worker shared ownership

Former Member, modified 17 Years ago.

key worker shared ownership

Hi, has anyone gone into this and does anyone have any opinions on woolwich as an area to live in????
Former Member, modified 16 Years ago.

Keyworker Shared ownership

Hi, I'm not in that area, but it would be worth you talking to your 'zone agent' (the central register for shared ownership in your area - if you are not sure your council can tell you who they are for your region). They will advise you of the shared ownership for keyworkers. Essentially it is the same as shared ownership - although as a keyworker you can gain priority for allocation/opportunity to purchase a shared ownership property. One thing to consider carefully is that under the terms of the keyworker shared ownership, my understanding is that you will be given a keyworker lease (which is different to the ordinary shared ownership lease) as the requirements are that on an annual basis the housing provider should check with your employer that you are still a keyworker. Read carefully the clauses for the lease that relate to the situation of you/partner no longer working as a keyworker in the future to see whether it is right for you. You may also want to consider 'open market homebuy' which is again through the zone agent for Woolwich.

key worker apartment in Milton Keynes

I am trying to sell my key worker apartment in milton keynes, not near woolwich I know, but if anyone has any interest let me know.

key worker apartment in milton Keynes

Hi Paul, I'm researching a BBC radio programme on key worker housing at the moment and wondered if you'd be interested in talking to me to help? If you're interested, you can contact on email at phillip.kemp@bbc.co.uk or in the office on 0208 752 7281. Kind regards, Phil Kemp

Key worker accommodation

Phil The Devon Strategic Housing Group have just issued a study on Keyworker accommodation in the South West if that is any use to your research.