Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Open group | Started - July 2012 | Last activity - Yesterday

PPG7 in downloadable form?

Former Member, modified 11 Years ago.

PPG7 in downloadable form?

Hi, Can anyone please point me at a PDF version of PPG7? If not, I'll have to actually pay HMSO some of my hard earned pennies for a paper copy!

Re: PPG7 in downloadable form?

I can only find the PPS 7 attached in case this is what you meant. The annex will follow

annex attached

Very many thankks Robert - actually I do have PPS7 but its predecessor PPG7 doesn't seem to be in PDF format anywhere on the Interweb. Many thanks for responding so quickly!
David Watts, modified 11 Years ago.

New Member Posts: 2 Join Date: 12/08/13 Recent Posts
I think this is what you're looking for - http://regulations.completepicture.co.uk/pdf/Planning/Planning%20Policy%20Guidance%207-%20Countryside.pdf

Many thanks for that David!

UPDATE: PPG7 is usually believed to come from 1997 .... but in fact it is a replacement of an earlier version from 1992. I have ordered a copy of the 1992 version from TSO (was HMSO) HELPFUL NOTE: The TSO on-line document search will NOT find old documents ... BUT ... if you phone their Customer Services number then THEIR internal database search will/may find the document you want. They then use print-on-demad to create your own personal copy!