Planning Advisory Service (PAS) Logo
Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
Open group | Started - July 2012 | Last activity - Today

Help please with Fee Issue- Free go for 2nd application Exemption dispute

Tim Leighton, modified 1 Year ago.

Help please with Fee Issue- Free go for 2nd application Exemption dispute

New Member Posts: 2 Join Date: 26/07/22 Recent Posts

Hello please can anyone give me a steer on whether my Council is correct that I cannot claim a fee exemption for a resubmission of an application , its within the year , same site , same number of 9  dwellings but now has 55% affordables .Its the same 3 applicants . The site had an application refused in 2018 and a resubmission with a fee exemption in 2019, a new application at £4150 in  2021 which was refused then we want to resubmit with the fee exemption - the Council says the site has already had one exemption in 2019 and now it cant have another even though the last application was paid for in 2021  - is there a way to overcome this- please the Councils response 

Regarding the fee issue, you will notice that the final point in the conditions/requirements column of the guidance which you attached states as a condition for the exemption to apply 'That no application made by or on behalf of the applicant in relation to the whole or any part of the site has already been exempted from Regulation 3'. This is the limitation I mentioned in my letter, whereby the fee exemption is limited to a single use per applicant, per site.

Many thanks for your help

Kind Regards Tim

You do not have permission to access the requested resource.